[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:45:01 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a lovely time with your Stella your lunch so
yummy and that fudge cake even more yummy. Your tea shirts and slippers so cool
you certainly got bargains there. Glad you got your shopping too. Shame you
weren't able to get the foster and Allen CD but better luck next time. I'm
going to ask my parents to look out for it for me. I'm also going to get the
60's CD with the female singers I'm glad Bernard told us it's called be my
baby. I just realised I think I heard it advertised on TV. So glad they are
filming another series of Downton Abbey and will be shown in the autumn so
certainly look forward to that. Love Clare xxxx