[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:36:33 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a good time and enjoyed the film it sounded very
good and even better with audio description. I'm sure our little Jamie would
love that film. Glad you got your medicine with that yummy chocolate fudge
icecream how lovely of your Mathew. Your chicken nuggets with fries in
Macdonald's so yummy too one of my favourites. Glad you and Mathew got more
medicine too I would certainly have gone for the mars bar one there's just no
contest there. Glad you wrapped up warm as it's so nasty out there I have the
best place home keeping warm for sure and I bet you glad to be home in the
warm. How cool you have a friend called Jackie as I do but of course different
people. Well enjoy your cheese on toast yummy. Enjoy the soaps as I will. I'm
glad it's our busiest soap night. Love Clare xxxx