[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:00:03 -0000

Hi Carol, oh that meeting sounded very interesting and as you say a lot to take
in I was worn out reading it hahehehehe. Your sandwiches so yummy I would have
had your share of the bacon of course. Hope you enjoyed that yummy cottage pie.
I enjoyed my cheese and tomato pizza and aero mousse. Well the dance was good
but the problem with the heating spoiled it for us all so we ended up leaving
early. Let's hope it gets sorted soon. I took my flask of tea and kitkats. Well
later will have some more of those orange aero balls. yes it's so cool I have
so many titles now fame at last not bad going hahahaha. Well home and away's on
now so chat later. Love Clare xxxx