[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:54:33 +0100

Good evening Carol, oh so happy you back in action and back with us again after
such a bad time with your computer. So happy you liked my day. Yes our Jamie on
here is such a copycat just like us. It's amazing he had fish fingers as I did.
Well yes, Jamie is my dancing prince for sure he's such a lovely dancer. Oh we
are gold medallists for sure we will be on strictly come dancing next hahahaha.
Oh, it was lovely doing the Catherine Waltz my favourite dance with him and
also the Caribbean Callipso my other favourite. Well after all that dancing we
were both fit to drop so we had a twirl of the chocolate kind to get our energy
up haha. Jamie needed his extra strong steel toe caps on hahahaha. Ah if only
all this was for real it would be amazing. Oh Carol I'm so happy you had such a
lovely day. Glad you got your toaster and your mail sorted before going to day
centre. So happy you had such a lovely time in day centre and you made
Christmas cards and had toasted crumpets with a good old cuppa. How cool others
were doing lots of different crafts. OH that luncheon club sounded very good
too your sausage casserole dinner so yummy and home grown Vegetables not bad
going. I would have had the rice pudding as well for sure but I do like cheese
and crackers too even though they say I'm crackers enough hahahaha. Not bad for
£4. Well that doll Julia got for her little Amy sounds so cool. Ah you had a
lovely day there. Well I'm now chilling out I have finished the after eights.
Sob, sob. I'm sure I will find something else in my stash for tomorrow. Well
have a good day tomorrow. I will be chilling out. Love Clare xxxx