[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:51:17 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a good day. That's such lovely news your
Christmas tree and decorations are now up they sound lovely. Mum will put ours
up around 14 December her birthday. Glad you got your shopping and your lunch
so yummy and you got that medicine with that hot chocolate of course. How cool
Joe has a Christmas album out and you will be getting it. Oh how cool you
posted all those presents and Julia got all your cards done. Oh my ears pricked
up there when you said you posted my parcel I'm so excited now. I will
certainly keep you posted when it comes and tell everyone on here all about it
I can't wait. Let's hope it comes tomorrow. Well enjoy that sausage and mash
dinner and of course you have your medicine with flake yummy I love those.
Enjoy your tea and the soaps as I will. Love Clare xxxx