[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:17:52 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely day the pantomime Cinderella
sounded so lovely even though a shame no audio description. It sounded lovely
and lively. So glad Julia was so good at describing to you. Yes it was a modern
version my mum went to with the school and how cool you were both there on the
same day so you and my mum are psychic now too haha. Oh so our Phyllis is now
famous at last hahahaha. How cool you and Julia had fish and chips from the
chippy and she stayed till 7 PM you had a lovely day there. I'm so happy you
loved my day at Janet's blind club and yes I'm so happy Ron has invited me to
the wedding reception it's so exciting for me a lovely surprise. I know Ron's
granddaughter Chantelle as she's been to some of the blind club parties with
him in the past she's very nice so that's why I have been invited. What a
lovely start to the new year for me. Let's hope my social life will be as good
all through the year. Oh yes I will certainly need a big diary the way things
are going that's a good idea you and Julie getting one. OH you are so funny
looking forward to next Christmas already barmy for sure but the way time flies
it will soon be here haha. Oh yes fancy me not telling you auntie Pearl's 70
today but of course there's so much going on in my life I never thought I don't
know if I'm coming or going at the moment hahahaha. My age is showing now for
sure haha. Well I'm just like you I never share my food haha. How cool you will
be taking dreamboats and petticoats CD to your party tomorrow. Well have a
lovely time at the party and disco today. Your head will be banging after haha.
Well I will certainly be listening to Westlife on Saturday night how cool so
that will make up for not getting our x factor fix we will miss it so much. Oh
Carol I can't wait to hear what your gift from Julia is not long now. Fancy her
hiding it away from you she's not daft for sure she knows you so well. That's
such lovely news your friend Pauline is a grandma again. Well I'm having a good
much needed chill out after my hectic but lovely time ready for Gladys tomorrow
all go. OH you were certainly a night owl last night on computer very late. You
had your work cut out catching up with all those emails. Love Clare xxxx