[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:36:15 -0000

Hi Carol, so happy you enjoyed drama group as always. Oh fancy them picking you
yet again for the moaning part they certainly not daft hahahaha. Glad you got
your medicine with those yummy chocolate cakes much needed after all that. How
cool I had chocolate muffins at the dance on Tuesday too. Glad you bought
something else new you well away now no stopping you. Well Carol yes our kids
now ride their own bikes things have certainly moved on since they used to go
on the back of my dad's bike in child seat. They growing up so fast. Ah poor
Mathew hope he will be ok. You can' go to cinema anytime it's more important
Mathew recovers from having his wisdom tooth out what a scary thing but good
job it's all over now he's relieved. Yeah, that medicine is certainly doing my
brain a lot of good so better keep taking it another one we can both stick to
as if we need it of course you better take more of it hahahaha. Cheeky aren't
I? Tomorrow will be a normal chill out Friday with the chippy. Have a good day
tomorrow too. Love Clare xxxx