[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:47:25 -0000

Hi Senn, oh yes I'm sure the film will be well worth waiting for with audio
description. I'm so glad you took extra medicine much needed after such a
disappointment. Well my clubs are always in the afternoons and the dance is too
so much better for me as I'm not a morning person haha. I hope you had a good
day and had that medicine of course. I have just sent my lovely time at
riverside club in a separate message and I'm having my medicine in a big way of
course. Love Clare