[gps-talkusers] Re: getting gps

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 21:50:08 -0800

Howard,

We have a couple videos and also a document describing the rationale for purchase justification. Anyone who wishes this can request an info CD with all the documents and videos and most of the documents and videos are also on-line.

Here if you have a job, they aren't interested in helping you get a better job. Here is a question for the staff. Are their any links to videos demonstrating what sendero GPS does, to help sighted rehab staff, I can't type the adjective professionals there, to imagine and understand what this technology does, and how it is a critical component to a person's vocational rehabilitation success. To me, if you justify the expence of the PDA, sendero is a small but invaluable addition. The problem aught to be the PDA, but I think the idea of talking GPS and it's uses are unimagionable to many people. If you can't imagine it, you can't believe in it. I would also think videos would be great selling tools to Lion's clubs and other organizations. Pedestrian GPS and it's uses for a blind person are much more powerful than the mobile GPS systems that many drivers are coming to depend upon.
Videos on youtube, that's what we need!

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of the Cadillac of accessible GPS products as well as distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Victor Stream, Talks, Miniguide and the ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at http://www.CrashingThrough.com

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA