[gps-talkusers] Re: getting gps

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:05:13 -0700

Wow, I tried getting the gps back when i had a classic and was llooking for work to leave my current job and told them it would make finding interview sites and just figuring out where to apply around where i live easier and they didn't go for that so, any info you can pass along would be great. I asked my counselor for other suggestions and checked with my church and if nothing else works will just have to get it when i can at least the software and use the receiver I Astill have which is old, but would be better thsan nothing ----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>