[gps-talkusers] getting gps

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 06:42:26 -0700

Hi. As i've said here before, the state I live in just got me a brand new braille.note m-power but even though I've giventhe justiification as to why I feel gps would be benificial and important, I don't think they are going to get it, and in fact I can't even get a response to my e-mails on the topic. I don't know if the counselor has just been gone for several days or what, But I wondered what others did to afford the gups which I can't outright right now or I wouldn't worry about it. Are there places who help with grands or technology loans or anything I can try other than my state rehab system? Any ideas would be great. thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leigh Anne" <mauriceandleigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>