[gps-talkusers] Re: getting gps

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:28:07 -0600

Here if you have a job, they aren't interested in helping you get a better job. Here is a question for the staff. Are their any links to videos demonstrating what sendero GPS does, to help sighted rehab staff, I can't type the adjective professionals there, to imagine and understand what this technology does, and how it is a critical component to a person's vocational rehabilitation success. To me, if you justify the expence of the PDA, sendero is a small but invaluable addition. The problem aught to be the PDA, but I think the idea of talking GPS and it's uses are unimagionable to many people. If you can't imagine it, you can't believe in it. I would also think videos would be great selling tools to Lion's clubs and other organizations. Pedestrian GPS and it's uses for a blind person are much more powerful than the mobile GPS systems that many drivers are coming to depend upon. Videos on youtube, that's what we need!