[gps-talkusers] Re: getting gps

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:47:50 -0600

I don't know who has the contracts in each state, or where the program comes from, but I will try to find out on Monday and send what I learn to the list. I am looking for work, and since I have to get to client's locations as a private contractor, and since I have to get to interviews, they bought the GPS along with the Braillenote PK. I chose to sacrafice some of the functionality of the empower, for the portability of the PK. That was just my situation and my choice.