[gps-talkusers] Re: Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:46:59 -0400

I have a PK and mPower, but am considering selling the mPower and
getting the Voice Sense, and maybe the Sync Braille.  The portability is my
initial consideration, although the
faster processor and built in WiFi and more memory doesn't hurt a bit.  And,
now that the
Sendero GPS is about to be released for it, I'm thinking even more seriously
about making the move .

But, that does kind of bring me to a question.  From listening to the
archive of the chat last week, sounds as if Sendero, while providing the
SDK, haven't really been involved in the adapting of its GPS for the VS.
So,
in view of that, I'm wondering if the VS GPS is indeed an appropriate topic
for this list?  And, too, I'm wondering if Sendero will be either doing any
distributing of or tech support for the VS GPS?  It almost sounds as if they
will
not, but figured I would ask, anyway.  And, oh, yes, I'm already subscribed
to the GW Micro note taker list.
Vicky Collins
v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx