[gps-talkusers] Re: Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:18:13 -0400

Yes, to all.  Since I work for a dealer, I was able to play with a pre-release
copy when Jeremy Curry was up here; and we installed our copy a couple weeks
ago.  The commands appear to be identical to what is on the BT versions of
Braille Note and Voice Notes.  It recognized the satellites quickly, as one
would expect.

After playing with it for maybe 30-45 minutes, I didn't see any differences
between it and the version 4.0 I have on my PK.

Steve