[gps-talkusers] Re: Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:50:05 -0400

Voice Note or Voice Sense as far as GPS functionality is similar, I don't know
of any operational or feature ifferences.

As far as which notetaker to choose, well?  I think Voice Sense is smaller; it
is a more Windows-like interface than VoiceNote; it has built-in wireless and I
think you need to add that on the VoiceNote.

When I say  VS has a more windows-like experience than VN, there is a key you
tap to go to the list of apps, there is a f2 key that you tap to get into a
menu
that is like pressing the shift-f10 key on a PC; it brings up a submenu within
the particular app you are working on.  It has the ability to run seven
processes.

If you are more comfortable with the Keysoft implementation, then go with
VoiceNote.  They are basically going to provide similar functionality.  I have
PK but am seriously considering a VoiceSense.

Steve