[gps-talkusers] Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: Keith Bucher <kbucher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:02:18 +400

Hello,

    Since the Sendero GPS will be available on the Voice Sense in a few
weeks, I'd like to hear from users of both the
Voicenote and the Voice Sense from a GPS prospective.

    I don't own either a Voicenote or a Voice Sense, but I'm
interested in comparing the differences or advantages of these two
notetakers when used with GPS.

    I believe the Voice Sense has more memory than the Voicenote, and
a different processor, but is the processor faster in the Voice
Sense?

    Does the additional memory mean that the Voice Sense would run
faster, or could you have more maps open when compared to the
Voicenote?

    If anyone knows of any advantages of using the Voicenote for GPS,
I'd like to hear that too.

Keith