[gps-talkusers] Re: Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: "Sue Buckley" <suebuckley25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:49:02 -0400

It is just going on sale this week or next. So, guess only some folks have seen it in demo mode. You were lucky to get to use it. Did it have the GPS system on it when you tried it? If so how difficult was it to use? Were the commands easy to learn etc?

Thanks Sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>