[gps-talkusers] Re: Voicenote or Voice Sense

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:29:25 -0700

Is this speculation, rumor,  or a real possibility? For the BrailleNote  M
Power to be upgraded to, Windows  CE6.0 and KS 8.0?
  Probably in a year, or there abouts,  Huh?
Regards,
Claude Everett
American By Chance , Californian by Choice.
Every one has a disability, Some, are more aware of it than others.