[goodfeel] Re: Researching what other blind people do with their musical talent and would like to get to know those of you who are interested in sharing more about yourselves

  • From: Kaiti Shelton <crazy4clarinet104@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:00:35 -0400

Hi Janelle,

Feel free to use the same email for the list to write me personally.
Sorry for the delayed response; I was finishing up teaching my state's
NFB bell program last week, but I typically check this account daily
at the very least.

Since everyone is saying what they play for sharing, I am majoring in
clarinet but I can also play guitar and piano fairly well and am
taking lessons on those instruments as they are a big part of music
therapy.  I am also starting voice lessons this fall.  I have some
experience playing violin and saxophone although it is limitted,
violin more so than sax.  I also enjoy playing around with some less
conventional instruments including the ukulele, melodica, the
didgeridoo, and harmonicas/recorders/pitched whistles.

--
Kaiti