[goodfeel] Researching what other blind people do with their musical talent and would like to get to know those of you who are interested in sharing more about yourselves

  • From: "Musical Accents" <jmusicalaccents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:00:39 -0600

Hi, My name is Janell, I am taking Grade 10 piano Royal conservatory, I teach
piano lessons and have performed at some events for entertainment. I sing, but
have never taken singing lessons.    I am researching what is out there for me
to do with my musical talent and interest, I also have an interest in Music
therapy, but haven't taken any courses yet.  I am curious to know what those of
you who are interested in sharing do with your musical talent.  I am wanting to
get to know new people as well, people who share similar interests with me.

Janell