[goodfeel] Re: Researching what other blind people do with their musical talent and would like to get to know those of you who are interested in sharing more about yourselves

  • From: Liz Wade <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:54:48 -0700

Hi Janell and all of you:  Wow there is so much to learn about all this
music software out there I've still got a lot to learn I see.  Presently, I
am using music software to scan and play back band music I am learning.  I
play clarinet in an adult comminity band and also oboe in another comunnity
band for adult beginners.  I also play organ and alto sax and am slowly
learning the guitar lol.  I am p[art of a 2 member band if you can call us
that called the Cat and in that band I have played clarinet sax and have
performed singing.  Write me off list if you would like to know more.
regards, Liz Wade

  _____