[goodfeel] Re: Researching what other blind people do with their musical talent and would like to get to know those of you who are interested in sharing more about yourselves

  • From: Kaiti Shelton <crazy4clarinet104@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:56:15 -0400

Hi,

As Xhris stated, there is a growing need for music therapists with the
older population. The medical field is also booming for music therapy. I am
currently a music therapy major at the University of Dayton and love my
courses. Feel free to write me off-list with any questions you might have.
I can also answer questions you might have on using Goodfeel to complete
coursework.

--
Kaiti