[geocentrism] Re: stupid question about the moon!

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

This is a over simplification. However, see if this helps or explains it for
you.

Phases:

Imagine a ring. Imagine that you are at the center of that ring, not moving,
looking out at a object (moon) on the ring. Now imagine a second ring further
out, on it is the sun. Both rings, the whole rings, are spinning around you.
Now, imagine that while both rings are spinning around you the object (sun) on
the second ring starts to move on the ring itself, while both are spinning
around you. Its movement is very very slight, so that every 30 days it will
overtake the first object (moon)on the first ring. This will cause differences
in angels between the first object (moon) and the second object(sun), those
different angels produce the Phases of the moon.

The sun & moon orbit with the universe every day, however, The sun is moving
faster  relitive to the moon. The moon's position relitive to the sun, within
the orbiting universe changes slightly every night over a period a 30 days
which gives it one complete cycle.

Eclipse:

The orbital planes; or the sun?s ring and the moon?s ring rock back and fourth
as well. However, they will cross paths or line up on regular cycles too.
Depending where you are on the earth determines if you are in that same "line
up". This is to say you, at the center of the ring, would be in a strait line
if a line were drawn between the first object(moon) and the second object (sun)
& you. Because the sun is moving faster than the moon you lose sight of the sun
as it catches up with the moon and then overtakes the moon. The moon is losing
ground so to speak to the sun. That is why the shadow moves W-E.

Allen

"w.mackey" <w.mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi All
I'm still in the situation of trying to get my head round this whole concept of
a non rotating earth.
Please permit me to ask you experts a stupid question.

On Dr Jones CD he describes the moon as orbiting the earth every
day.........doesn't it orbit the earth every 30 days?

Yours in Christ

Wendy

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"