[geocentrism] Re: stupid question about the moon!

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

Wendy,

While the universe is rotating around us once a day carrying everything with
it, the heavenly bodies do have their own movements within the universe. Kinda
like watching water in a blender with small particles in it .You see everything
going around in one direction but you also notice that things seem to also move
around by themselves while the whole thing is spinning. Understanding this is
some of what we have been theorizing about. What causes the individuality of
the movements of the heavenly bodies? Some suggest it is the aether, while
others theorize that perhaps it is energy fluctuations within the aether that
would cause the individual movements, akin to ocean currents and eddies.

Allen

"w.mackey" <w.mackey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Allen
That is helpful,
have you any idea why the sun would move faster than the moon if the whole
universe is orbiting every day, would it not all orbit at the same speed?

Maybe God just set it all going like that?

Wendy