[geocentrism] Re: Fruitless arguments

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:00:28 +0100

Dear Mike,
Do you know,I really did not expect anyone to reply, except perhaps Alan
Griffin on the subject of abiogenesis. It's interesting nobody else has
offered anything on this.

Your reply is exactly what I was talking about. What it amounted to was a
lot of arm waving and just plain wrong. Science is littered with personal
biases, it, by necessity has to be, unless the scientists are not human! You
proclaim that science is about constantly questioning and then you ridicule
Neville for attacking that which, in your eyes is beyond attack! This is
exactly what I'm about, starting from basics and questioning the
unquestionable and one thing at a time.

If I understand my own posting correctly, I was simply stating how I propose
to conduct my own investigations in future and the reasons for it. So I'm
not going to be drawn into fruitless exchanges anymore. So why don't you
just sit back and wait for it, well at least from me anyway?