[geocentrism] Re: Fruitless arguments

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:27:22 +1000

I find it difficult to have discussions with creationists without
it descending into ever more pointless and heated exchanges.  Mike.

How true Mike. But I think you label yourself wrongly as a devout atheist.
Agnostic may be a fairer title.

But true science if it is to arrive at truth cannot be exclusive can it? I
remember as a youth, reading of a university, Duke Uni I think, that had set
up a department on the paranormal.  Can't help thinking, if the paranormal
was real, then it would be normal wouldn't it?  Like the so called
supernatural.  If the evidence supported the existence of these phenomena,
can physics claim to be true science if it excludes them?

I guess you can see my connection here in regard to the geocentric question
and exclusion. Telepathy is not Radio, or is it precogniscence?