[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:18:19 +0100

Dear Paul,
Can't you tell when something is a figure of speech? You are a very difficult
man to talk to and need to have every little comment explained in detail.

OK, to me the evidence is proof of God, but I can't actually see God, that is
where the faith comes in. My faith is also all about eternal life, God's
promises, forgiveness of sin and repentance. You would probably say the
evidence is circumstantial and therefore not proof. That's OK Paul because if
we could prove God to your satisfaction what need is there of faith? The
connection between Copernicus and Darwin is simple and you can't see it. Try
thinking about again, if you are still stumped come back to me and I'll explain.

Having answered your 'contradiction' do you still think you are 'on the right
path'?

You have never commented on my explanation why evolutionists are evolutionists
and creationists are creationists. This is like abiogenesis a 'show stopper'.