[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:59:30 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
I've read the first three of your files. These are just anecdotes and contain
nothing of significance.
The The fourth is something quite different. Before launching in, I decided to
read what had given rise to this extremely wordy document. I found, on the
Scientific American website, the original statement which I have pieced
together as 15Answers.rtf --attached.
Well I then started to read 15 ANSWERS TO JOHN RENNIE.odt. The response to
Point 1 (three short paragraphs) is more than seven very densly packed pages.
(The Answers to John in fact is 9.36 times as wordy as John Rennie's original
article!). I have reached half way through this response to Point 1 by which
time I have tentatively reached the conclusion that this document will likely
continue in the same vein, namely -- heavy preoccupation with semantic hair
splitting and simple contradiction. I don't expect to find any alternative
explanations or counter arguments, or description of contrary scientific
findings. Then again I may be wrong. We shall see. But tonight I want to get to
bed before the Sun rises and I wish to make an initial response as explained
below. In the mean time, you may wish to read the original article.
If you don't want to do that, then will you oblige me by reading Point 9? It
doesn't actually involve evolution, which you may recall, I don't wish to get
into here but it does illustrate the dishonest tactics employed by those who
John R is complaining about. Now the response runs to eight densly packed pages
and I've only read the first paragrph which is very slow to address the issue
-- in fact, by the end of that long para, what we know is that " ... we believe
that an examination of these matters is warranted."
I'll try to read all of the response to Point 9 by tomorrow night's efforts but
perhaps you will favour me by then with your ideas about the Second Law of
Thermodynamics and how you see its pronouncements proving the non occurence of
abiogenesis and/or evolution.

Files mentioned -
Abiogenesis MS.doc
Bang_goes_a_theory_MS
On_The_Right_Side_MS
15 ANSWERS TO JOHN RENNIE.odt [ Word count = 41683 ]
15Answers.rtf [ Word count == 4452 ]