[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:04:22 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
I had no doubts that you could all defend yourselves. I reserve the right
however to continue in my view that your defences are flawed.
Believe me I would have remarked upon Richard Dawkins acceptance, though since
I included geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as a Cc:, I would assume, should he ever
respond, that you would know as quickly as I.
I'm not sure about the dentists and T. Rex though. Was this humour? Personally,
I try to treat dentists as people; as a source of knowledge -- we can all add
to our knowledge if we try; and since I've heard recently that they are the
identifiable group with the highest suicide rate, if a kind word from me might
just be the infinitesimal point which might prevent just one instance of this,
then I'm happy to do it.
Paul D