[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:05:18 +0100

Dear Paul,
This illustrates microevolution (variation within the same kind) not
macroevolution (a kind becoming another kind). I have already told you this in
a previous e-mail. What Darwinists say is that because we can see evolutionary
variations within kinds then ergo it should be seen between kinds. This is
wrong reasoning and their are no fossils to back up the assertion.