[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:02:42 +1000

why they knew about air/ breathing...it’s the same thing, and you are
attempting in essence to argue that since there is no meaningfull
understanding, thus proof that there is nothing meaningful to understand....?
Allen

I understand i think? what you are saying Allen..  But why resort to way out
quantum physics of Planck, who uses his own units to explain evolution via a
big bang.    Math is a great and necessary tool of the engineer,mechanic, but I
do not accept it when it is used as a means of supporting invention (ideas) ..
which quantum mechanics are..  inventions..  Imagined inventions..  like worm
holes for intergalactic instantaneous transportation.

Lets get down to specifics.

You said,
First i was alluding to the theoretical construct based on the calculation of
plank "absolutes"....this is a reasonable "starting point"...if for no other
reason then there is no other viable alternative...

You should be able to explain to me in a single paragraph of a few sentences
what YOU understand in practical terms what is   "theoretical construct based
on the calculation of plank "absolutes".
with specific explanation of these absolutes.