[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:47:37 +1000

Personally I consider that changing me from an evolution believing atheist into
a God fearing creationist is one heck of a miracle!

Jack

I don't. Well not any more than that everything down to an ant is a miracle. It
is easy to say "I believe". The early martyrs witnessed many real miracles to
help, or should I say frighten them into denying the pagan gods of Caesar. Hell
had the greater threat.

There was a Saint of long ago who recommended among his prayers.

"Oh my God I believe in thee... help me in my unbelief.."

The totally committed believer would never sin. Yet Jesus Himself proved that
there was no man without sin. Excepting Himself of course.  But He had the
power man!