[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:56:59 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
When I was 53, I had been a believing christian for about 47 years. The prayer
I recall most often making -- with ever increasing urgency -- was "God -- make
my faith strong." Clearly for all those years it was not strong and God seemed
disinclined to help me remedy that failing. Finally, an event occurred which
served to separate me from the practice of my religion and faith ebbed rapidly
when I was removed from constant reinforcement. With time I saw the reality --
"Faith is what allows us to believe what we know is not possible".