[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:58:05 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
From Jack Lewis Wed Sep 5 21:31:45 2007
You are really clutching at straws with your 'its reasonable to destroy the
records' argument.
I've commented on this in a post to Neville where he takes a similar view. I
agree with him that saving his PhD thesis is a good move. I agree that his
keeping source code to GU 1.0 et al is a good idea however note that he makes
no note of having kept the executable code. Yes he can probably regenerate it
but it took up space and wasn't needed. Similarly, I'm sure that, while NASA
may well have dumped their 'executables' I feel pretty sure that they kept
their 'source code' in this case the science and the results of the science.