[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:47:11 +0000 (GMT)

Martin S
When I said a tree makes a noise etc, I was implying that the sound was
undisciplined ie no defined frequency, modulation, rythym etc a fairly common
technical meaning implying total randomness in nature. I could just as easily
have referred to the tree making a sound without changing the philosophical
meaning which I was trying to convey. This meaning of course takes no note of
whether it is "wanted" or not, only whether it occurs or not.
Can I expect a reply to my post From Paul Deema Mon Aug 27 13:52:17 2007?

 Get the World's number 1 free email service.
http://mail.yahoo.com.au