[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:26:05 +1000

Philip M

Thank you Philip. Probably more convincing from you.

Paul

Paul, if we are to prove a hoax we have to sort out the political interference
from the science. Big Government is behind the " appollo hoax support " sites
that promote stupid  science.

Likewise,

Big Pharm which controls government, swamps the internet with false pretend to
be laetrile Cancer information sites , which put out false information, to hide
the true sites, which do not have the resources or money to compete.

Big Pharm do not do that with regard to quack Pawpaw leaves cures, because they
know that the leaves fail, and such quack cures pose no threat to their
establishment..  Laetrile is 1000% EFFECTIVE,  and even assists the terminal
cases, with many cures. This is why it is a real threat, and must be sabotaged
in every way..

Why do they want to keep a cure for cancer out of reach?  Well one, the patent
is owned by an independent who will not sell. Two, It is cheaply available in
nature. Especially the apricot kernel. Hence a WORLD WIDE BAN ON THIS SEED
BEING SOLD TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.

You tell me!

Phil.