[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:45:33 -0400

Paul wrote: «it was stated that an observer on any body in the system would, on
pure observation and using the same reasoning as most here use to vindicate
their beliefs, come to the conclusion that he was on a stationary body at the
centre of the universe. They cannot all be right. I'll say it again -- they
cannot all be correct and there is no physical reason which gives a bias to the
Earth based observer.»

Well Paul, your statement would be sound if it was true that we could find
other observers on the planets revolving around the Sun.  But since Earth is
the only place where we can observe physical life and physical intelligent
creatures living on it, your statement is biased by (one of) your gods : the
Sun.  The Sun has no life in it, it was put there for the convenience of the
creatures (specially the intelligent ones) on Earth.  To give as much
importance to the Sun as do the heliocentrists is (at least) half way
worshipping it.
Marc V.