[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:53:46 +0000 (GMT)

Marc V
I can't address all of them but I'll have a go at one.
3) The accurately charted paths of numerous space probes which have
visited all 8 planets in the solar system.  I don't see where is the problem
for GC!
The people who plan these missions depend on the approx 66000mph velocity of
the Earth in its orbit for success. If it wasn't there then such missions would
all fail. Additionally, I don't think any vehicle is even capable of achieving
just 66000mph let alone 66000 + 25000mph.

Get the World's number 1 free email service.
http://mail.yahoo.com.au