[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:52:17 +0000 (GMT)

Martin S
If there's a null result on Earth but not elsewhere, "Game over, man."
From the position of a layman, I believe I would have to capitulate if this
were demonstrated.
You did not however comment upon my figures as they relate to the chances of a
successful rendezvous with Mars by an Earth origined exploratory vehicle.
Should such a mission be successful, would you also strike your colours?
Regarding the annual rotation rate of 10^-13 radians -- that has thus far
slipped past me. It is rather slower than I believe would catch my attention
even if I did have a reference point! But more accurately, it has not yet
percolated up to the level of Horizon and Discovery. I do envy those among us
who have the intellect and training to be sufficiently close to the cutting
edge as to be among the first to be aware. My immediate thought however is that
we are living in a closed system, and while nothing is being added, nothing is
being taken out. Are you aware of a mechanism which would suggest that the
rotation rate should change? My immediate thought would be that the constant
conversion from matter to energy might bear upon this, but loss of mass in a
non damped rotating system should not change its angular velocity. Any comments?