[geocentrism] Re: Earth and science

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:19:52 +0100

Dear Paul,
That's a curios question! I have no idea how many I might disagree with but
9/11 and Apollo I do, I am convinced by the evidence. Its like everything else,
you look at the evidence, just because its called a conspiracy theory and is
all over the Internet doesn't make it any the less plausible. Because there are
so many whacky theories about everything under the sun doesn't set the
precedence.