[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:25:28 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
   Climate change -- From Allen Daves Wed Jun 6 22:14:53 2007
Allen, as you would be aware, I have been occupied with other matters which
have kept me too busy to post for some days. I have had your post in my mind
but I am hesitant about engaging you on the content of this post. I don't wish
to offend you, but I must remind you of previous protracted debates during
which you have stone-walled and obfuscated to olympic standards. If you need a
reference, look here -- Challenge to the forum -- From Allen Daves Wed Dec 6
17:41:10 2006. I know I make mistakes, but I am not wrong all the time. I know
that, I think you know that, but if you can't admit that, then the game isn't
fair.
If you can address this debate a little (I'd prefer a lot) more objectively,
more transparently and -- I hesitate to use the term -- more honestly, I could
be persuaded to respond, even if your 'fog index' remains high. However if you
cannot see your way clear to engage in this manner, you must see why I would
not be prepared to invest a great deal of time and effort in the endeavour
certain in the knowledge that you will never concede a point.
Are you with me?

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in
Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html