[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:51:17 +0000 (GMT)

j a
          From j a Wed May 30 21:44:52 2007
[PD] I follow the crowd when I decide that the crowd is correct.
[j a] How do you know that the crowd is correct on global warming being caused
by human activities? What are the big reasons that you accept it?
I don't know. I didn't say I knew. I did say "...when I decide..." And I decide
on the basis of the many reports I see and on my assessment of the probability
of their being correct.
You seem rather determined that I am in error. How do you know that I am in
error? What is your proof that you are correct? How do you decide that the
overwhelming majority of the world's scientists are wrong? What is your
explanation for the observed temperature rise?
I am intrigued that among the many points I made in response to your original
question, the above is the only point upon which you comment. Would you care to
comment?

How would you spend $50,000 to create a more sustainable environment in
Australia? Go to Yahoo!7 Answers and share your idea.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aunz/lifestyle/answers/y7ans-babp_reg.html