[geocentrism] Re: Climate change

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 07:33:27 +1000

(No -- I'm not paranoid).
Paul D

don't all paranoids claim that?   Just joking...

but a quick answer to "Is there indeed a Biblical injunction against the
concept of global warming of which I am unaware?"

The father of all lies is Satan!   If we are not in the fortold age of lies, it
is certainly very much like it. But a reason? Consider the world wide
corporatisation, privatising, of water, upon which every human commodity for
survival depends. Droughts require provision of dams. Dams today don't get
built because of the Environmentalists. Desalination plants get opposed by the
environmentalists. Climate change is the justification for this takeover of all
water.  We will all have to pay dearly for something that this planet is almost
completely covered in..  think about it!

Phil.