[geocentrism] Re: New paper

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:57:20 -0800

Robert,

I amended the computer program and ran it through again, using 171.5 days for thrust directed towards the World and 171.5 days for thrust directed away from the World.

Assuming Eqs. 9 and 11 in "Geosynchronous satellites in a geostationary universe" hold, then we obtain

v = 0 m/s
s = 1.062 x 10^9 m

This would result in a satellite over 30.5x higher than the altitude of the 'parking orbit'.

I will now try to obtain further details.

Neville.

Prevent accessing dangerous websites - Protect your computer with Free Web Security Guard!
More information at www.inbox.com/wsg