[geocentrism] Re: Bible Geocentrism - The Earth is NOT Moving!!

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

If you believe people in white costumes that tell you, one or more of,
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune travel at the speed
of light or faster then you should look for
a new hypothesis of Cosmology, that is not heliocentrism.

"No man has ever ascended higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the
Earth's surface. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon."

Bernie

From: philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 4:00 PM

Bernie, the enemy thinks that if the lie is repeated for ever, it will be
believed eventually... I do not approve of this same method for the promotion
of truth.

Principle agreed to and was followed.

Whilst I sympathise with the principle, I must insist

insist? - Does this show dictatorial leanings in your character?

 this article below  be re written in real science terms if it is to hold much
value.  Saying this concerning the speed around the sun .

One would think such speeds would flap one's collar a little

is simply not true.

A non-moving, non-rotating Earth explains no collar flap. The assumption
of the Earth moving at 30 times rifle bullet speed would not explain
no collar flap. Unless you piled that assumption on top of another one
and say that space must be a vacuum then. At what point do we stop
believing these stretches?

 You have already acknowledged that one cannot detect speed or direction in a
jet liner whether it is doing 200 or 2000 mph.

I have acknowledged that the correct analogy for a person standing
on top ( the outside surface ) of the alleged moving Earth is for the person to
be standing on top ( the outside surface ) of the moving jetliner.

 There is in space nothing to flap your collar..  no wind..

I don't believe that space is a vacuum and I believe that space scientists are
lying
or have been misled if they say it is a vacuum.

One more ...

"Multiple experiments have shown the Earth to be stationary."

Actually other than the controversial Aether wind experiment , there are more
experiments to prove the earth rotates..  Let me name just one.

A high speed gyroscopic flywheel axis vertical at any latitude close to the
equator , will rotate exactly 1 revoluttion in 24 hours, as it opposes the
earths movement which atempts to make it change orientation.  The same flywheel
if axis mounted horizontal at the poles, will likewise rotate 1 revolution per
24 hours as it opposes the rotation of the ground beneath it. .

A gyroscope is an elementary instrument for demonstrating motion and direction,
used quite successfully in vehicle navigation.  Their reading  must be
corrected for this change of position caused during the 24 hour cycle of the
earths rotation.

The gyroscope is probably affected by the motion of the stars around the two
celestial poles each sidereal day.

Also I would more look at the Big Picture evidence than the smaller details.
Who is paying for the experiment and do they have an Agenda?
Is the scientist biased, is he aware of which side his bread is buttered on. He
is aware of this. Have there been many science frauds ever?
Only a few people at the top of the hierarchy knew that they were actually
faking
the Apollo Moon Landings. The rest never suspected that a giagntic deception
was underway, and that people with distinguished looks, smiles, suits and
titles would be capable of engineering a fraud. They never would suspect the
equipment
to be tampered with.

This has to be explained by some new theory of inertia/flywheels if one wants
to claim the earth is not moving.

We may do this by use of the aether, but this is just as presumptious as is the
contrary view.

We don't have to know every detail about Cosmology to believe
which model is likely to be true. If the major basic evidence supports
Geocentrism, and one has an 80% belief that ones perception is correct,
and has a 20% belief that the perception of heliocentrism is correct,
then one should believe in Geocentrism and "run with it" as if it were 100%
true.
We could wait forever if we require numbers of zero percent or 100% of this or
that. The scale for human perception on many issues can only be from
1% - 99%.
Bible quote:
 14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith
the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
 15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold
or hot.
 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue
thee out of my mouth.

Kind Regards,
Bernie