[geocentrism] Re: Bible Geocentrism - The Earth is NOT Moving!!

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 08:20:38 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
Sorry -- been busy. Herewith a few thoughts.

From philip madsen Tue Oct  7 23:06:56 2008
These do not confirm a man was present any more than does the unmanned Martian
probes ...
You are correct. However, if I adopt the same level of suspicion and distrust,
I can claim that the Martian probes are actually manned but NASA has
maloevelant intentions in keeping this secret because the truth is that they
can't manage to build functional autonamous robots and carefully contrive the
photo angles to avoid showing foot prints. Proove me wrong.
However I am still impartial as regards the truth of the matter..  Nevertheless
I still have suspicions, as I do trust the integrity of the original findings
of early 60's satellites that indicated the hazard of the Van Allen belts..
I'm surprised that you keep making reference to this Philip. You neglect to
mention that the claim that man cannot pass through the van Allen belts and
live has its origin solely in conspiracy theorists misconstruing references to
the radiation. It is easy to find authoritative references which directly
address the issue, concluding that the amount of time spent in the zone will
indeed increase exposure but that it barely increases one's lifetime dose.
Continued reference to this non starter simply reduces your credibility.

From philip madsen Tue Oct  7 22:52:52 2008
after all this time I thought you would have gotten a bit familiar with
geocentrism.
Here I guess it's my turn to apologise for putting you to all that effort
because of course I have not forgotten your previous explanations involving the
aether. I visualise your explanation as saying that, as the Universe rotates,
all the laws of physics rotate with it -- an unproven and unprovable
proposition. It is entirely an artifact generated to prop up the hypothesis
that the universe rotates once daily. My problems with this explanation remain
the same. Your assertions/explanations are a bit like a favourite of mine -- "I
say there is an invisible elf living at the bottom of my garden. Prove me
wrong." And again -- "The universe was created 6000 years ago with history
incorporated to give the perfect impression of great age." I say it was created
one second ago, complete down to your fictitious memory of having originated
these messages to which I am replying. Well, I'm not of course -- that too is
part of the perfect history. Time really
 begins when you start reading this message. Prove me wrong.

This approach is entirely unproductive and is the reason that you can't get an
argument with bona fide scientific investigators for whom only one thing
matters -- repeatable consistent results from real experiments which fit into
the total scheme like the pieces of a random order jigsaw puzzle having no
picture to guide you. There is only one way for all the pieces to fit together.

Paul D

      Make the switch to the world&#39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail!
http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail