[geocentrism] Re: Adam and Eve

  • From: "Phillip Stott" <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:32:01 +0200

Sorry Allen,

I think you must have a "wild" translation of Genesis.

Until the third day the only physical material mentioned is water. Land did not
put in any sort of appearance until the waters above and the waters below had
been separated by the firmament of the heavens ("space" in today's parlance). I
take it that the land was made out of the water (which 2 Peter 3 seems
consistent with). Interesting parallel with Jesus' first miracle - start with
water and end up with something a bit more complex!

Blessings

Philip Stott