[geocentrism] Re: Adam and Eve

  • From: "Phillip Stott" <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:07:31 +0200

Trouble with the water mantle idea is there is not much enthusiasm for its
existence except as an interpretation for the "waters above" of Genesis 1. But
the context makes it clear that the "waters above" are beyond the stars and
Psalm 148 makes it clear they are still there. I suspect they are the
explanation of the 3K background - oh see how the Big-Bangers scoff and scorn!.

Blessings

Philip Stott