[geocentrism] Re: Adam and Eve

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 18:58:09 -0000

I wonder if the use of the term multiply indicates more than God creating the
first of each kind in a 24 hour day, but that said creatures multiplied in
said day, indicating "Day" meant a period of time longer than 24 hours?

1:20God said, "Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let
birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of sky." 1:21God created the
large sea creatures, and every living creature that moves, with which the
waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind. God saw
that it was good. 1:22God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and
fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth." 1:23There
was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.

Pete